|Job Title||Executive, Investor/ Client Service.|
|Job Location||Dhaka, Bangladesh|
May 17, 2018
|Application deadline||June 30, 2018|
CAPM (Capital & Asset Portfolio Management) Company Limited is a new generation asset management company in Bangladesh. CAPM is a Joint Venture Asset Management Company of Bangladesh, initiated by a distinguished bilateral team of experienced shareholders, majority of which is owned by Golden Bridge Investments Limited, an investment Company in UK.CAPM is driven by a proactive team of highly professional executives skilled in investment management services, fund operations and other advanced financial products.
1. Degree or above from a renowned institution.
2. Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role.
3. Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
4. Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
5. Professional attitude and appearance.
6. Solid written and verbal communication skills.
7. Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise.
8. Excellent organizational skills.
9. Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
10. Customer service attitude.
11. Additional certification in Office Management is a plus.
12. Age must be below 28 Years.
1. Arranging and conducting clients meetings.
2. Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office.
3. Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office.
4. Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls.
5. Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
6. Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email.
7. Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries.
8. Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
9. Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock.
10. Update calendars and schedule meetings.
11. Arrange travel and accommodations, and prepare vouchers.
12. Keep updated records of office expenses and costs.
13. Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing.
CAPM is committed to invest in employees and reward employees through a good and extensive benefit packages. The salary is negotiable.
FEMALE CANDIDATES ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
Only short listed candidates will be called for the interview as per recruitment process. CAPM reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever. If you are interested to take this challenge, then please send your Résumé mentioning the position and with a recent passport size photograph to the Human Resources Department on or before 3.30 of June 03, 2018 to the following address:
CAPM (Capital & Asset Portfolio Management) Company Limited, Safura Tower (5th Floor), 20 Kemal Ataturk Avenue, Banani C/A, Dhaka-1213
Email your Résumé to: email@example.com with the position applied for clearly mentioned in the subject line.